Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan video lectures - trevortun
Are the kaplan video lectures good for step 3? I really appreciate for the responses.
I have the same Qs ... Anyone ?
Nobody ?
DO you have one , can you pls share
i find it a waste of time...
but if you have A LOT OF TIME ... you might wanna watch it.... but in my assessment, i'd rather not. I'd rather use the time to reread and reread kaplan notes. GL!
they are important if you want to do the kaplan step3 cases. when you read a case, at some point you will find a need to get a little more detail about managing that particular case. at that point these videos come real handy.they actually saves time rather than looking for the same explanation in books we have.
hello,

Both kaplan and usmle world qbanks have multiple choices questions with explanation for both right and wrong answer choices. Biggest and best resource for practicing questions with the advantage that physical books will stay with u forever without fear of ONLINE EXPIRATION.

Contact me at

Chrisdayton27

Regards

Chris
they are good

please contact drsanchana
I think Kaplan video lectures are amazing. Actually, they follow the Kaplan LN's perfectly and the newest videos are higher def than older ones and aren't as long, there are more of them, but they are case by case and the Kaplan LN's for step 3 are the same. My advice is just do the kaplan videos. I really like them and they take time but honestly less time than reading Lecture Notes, IMO.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »