Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 ONLINE APPLICATION - SEO error - sam_bell
Hiii,

I have matched to a prelim IM and Neuro program in the same University.So my first yr contract is from the IM.The problem is when I filled out the 'Statement of Educational Objectives',I wrote/typed Internal Medicine for 1 year.I consulted my TPL after I paid and all that,he says it should be IM/Neuro for 4 yrs.So,my question is whether that is a problem or is it salvageable? I have mailed him regarding this,but it is the weekend and my nerves are not allowing me to wait till Monday for a reply.Anybody who has had the same problem or know of somebody who had the same,I would appreciate the input.Thank you!
What is Statement of Educational Objectives ? I figured it's the same as Statement of Need (SON) right ?? I matched at combined program and my TPL asked me to send her a new SON naming both programs in the letter. This is such a waste of time...you know how time consuming it was for me to get that SON and now I have to start it all over again...
@medgen

SEO is something you have to fill on your online application.Nothing to do with SON.Yea,I agree with you.Its a bummer,applying for SON again!

write another one doing the correction he requuested and send it to them/ECFMG
I dont think it is a big deal
@nrmp2012...thanks Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »