Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for Observation/Shadowing - dementia_71
Actually my English not that fluent , so i can't write beautiful letter that i could impress somebody,,,,and my question is: how should i write appropriately letter for asking Observation?? should be very polite??
ur english is ok....it is not our 1st or native language.
just walk in and talk to them in person....ask the secretary to give u an appointment to go to see the doc for shadowing. have a copy of ur cv in hand ready in case.
tell them u r an international med grad and are planing to aply for the residency of ur dream which is fm(for the fm doc) and u need some observ for like a month from m-f or over the wknds...or whtever works for them. it is understood and if someone likes to help, they will.
some ppl may not be willing to help anyways...dat case, just move on...u will find someone to help u.
gl
E-mail them first. If you walk in like that you will find yourself hauled on the pavement sooner than you think!!Docs are busy and you'd rather not shadow one who isn't
contact me dr, if I can do any help to write your letter I will be more than happy.
hootan342
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »