Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois temporary physician license - hopeful_doc
Do we need to have CME credits if we graduated >2 years by the time we applied for it?

Do we have to include our observerships in the VE-PC form?

Illinois licensing issues?...gather here
bump
yes u need CME hours if more then 2 year of gradutation! i dont thinkyou include your observerships since there not work
i asked to coordinator , in the VP-EC form u need to add any time after graduation , but from most recent, like if u did an observorshit last month, u mention that in A. part, then if u were studying for 6 months before that u put that in part B. , and so on..
u need to do that for the last 5 yrs ,
@doctort ive heard that cme is not needed if its just a temporary license for training.im not sure about this though. i only saw it from another forum. i graduated 5 years back thats why im worried. anyone pls help me regarding this issue
its been four years, my PC told me to complete CME hours since it ll be required for application , dont know anything else just follwoing wht she told me
do u need CME hrs if you have been in active clinical practise in your home country? if required how to take CME hrs?
yep you still need CME hours
@doctort : I need some information regrading 7 yr time limit.. can you please tell me if it is madatory to clear step 3 within 7 yrs?
doing the same can any one guide after going to idfpr website what should we do .either we have to down load forms for temporary or permanent license please help
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »