Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is that no body wants NY programs? - jyotsna
hi,
is metropolitan ,ny a very bad program to be in?
any input will be appreciated.
Thats nit true.
And NY metropolitan is a reasonable program for an average IMG applicant
end? Do you want to ride bike to work? Just a joke!
Hei drwjxe, jyotsna and mythie, I dont know about NY Metropolitan. Can you tell me how good or bad is Jacobi?
Jacobi is very very good. U will know it when you interview there. Excellent program, strong didactics, excellent fellowship placements
Hey jyotsna:
I just want to tell you something, why are u caring about what people say, you have to decide. You got an interview in an x program and u spent with them 9 hours, with the residents and the faculty. At the end of the day"ask urself is this the place that I like, what are your priorities, what are "YOUR" and again "YOUR" not "OTHER PEOPLE" criteria, if u feel that u like this X program then u like it, dont listen to other people.
Hei mythie, i have interviewed at jacobi already, I am not sure how good is their program because the Hospital is poor, they dont have fellowship (only nephoroly), but at the same time they are strongly affiliated with the Albert Einstein and most of the attendings there are also professors of the medical school. Do you think they have good results in enganging their IM residents in competitive fellowships?
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »