Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tips to go to Cook County & NY sound shore - mywayout
I will come from south east asia. no one to tend to in states. it would be very helpful if you give me any tips regarding accomodation & trasnsportation.
From new york brokyln, how do i get to cook county in chicago & NY shound shore
is there any accomodation near the hospitals?
ask the hospitals for any accomodation?
From NY to IL, travel by plane go to www.cheaptickets.com
Brooklyn to New Rochelle-suppossedly MTA but currently on strike!!!
where you from? Im from SEAsia too.
from brooklyn to New Rochelle, Sound Shore you take the Metro North train, it takes aprox. 30 minutes I think. from new york to chicago you can take the plain or the Greyhound bus. You can take the Greyhound bus from New Rochelle (I think Main Street No. 404) to Chicago, or you can go to New York City in Manhattan ( 42nd street) and take the bus form there. New york -chicago aroun 18 hours by bus I think..Good Luck.
Hi,
This is about cook county........
cook county is in downtown chicago
go to www.cheapflights.com or orbitz.com to book your airline tickets
I stayed at Best western river north hotel, it was 100$ a day and the hotel was good. It is 3 miles from cook county hospital.
When you get down at Ohare airport(ORD) in Chicago look for shuttle to the hotel you have booked.
On the morning of the interview ask the receptionist at the front desk of the hotel to call a cab for you to cook county stroger hospital.
cab will take 11-12$ one way.
That is how you can reach cook county. They do no not provide hospital accomodations.
Hope this helps.
thanks all your information. i am from myanmar.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »