Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i m very depressed.............help plzzzzzzzzz - richa19
Hello friends,
today i gave nbme 11 i got 340 only, i have to give my exam 25th may. can i improve my marks in 20 days, how is DIT with study guide . one of my friend did DIT she got 490. how can i improve myself, i gave nbme 7 in feb i got 320, i did kaplan q bank
plzzzzzzzzz help friends
thanks
first of be angry and sad wont do anything

so stand up take a deep breath and work hard try doing UW qbank u will definetly improve alot with it
thanks for response drfuture, should i do DIT i did uw previous 2 month back u did DIT hoe is it for improving theory
thanks
DIT with study guide is very high yield I would def. recommend it. You have ample amount of time to finish DIT and boost your score! Cheer up, sit down and get working on it!
@richa19, i m not in position to give u advise but if ur done with uworld u should revise, also DIT will help u to do quick FA review, i m not yet done with uworld so cant say much, i will start DIT after 15 May... do check ur weak area, do multiple read, the more u read the more u will get.. so just focus on ur weak area more in reading also dont ignore q's, try to do atleast 1-2 blocks a day... hope this will help
@letsdothis
thanks for response, Dit with studyguide is enough, i have some emailo Dit material is it good to do that also
thanks
@richa19, dont give up....just keep moving through it...stick with DIT and keep pushing yourself, you can do this....the last few days/weeks are the most important & just try to keep your focus...Keep reviewing..
All the best & god bless!!!!!! Dont worry you are not alone in this struggle, we can fight this depression/anxiety of exam..we can do it!
I would also advise doing DIT and FA combine and then giving an NBME to see where you stand, what is your weak areas?
hey richa 19...im done with step 1 recently and was in the same position as u were...so i couldn't help but replying to your thread...

dit helped me a lot...before starting it my nbme was 390 and after 20 days after finishing it..it was 430 and i moved on after that since i was able to tie things together

if u need any help..u can email me: prionquark

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »