• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats cracking... - srsr
whats up guys, lets pray it will be a good day for everyone
Good to know we are not alone in this journey
take care guys, have a good day!!!
whats up srsr!!!!
meeh nothing much really same old studying and all Smile
u?
hola friends Smile hope everyone had a great weekend!! now back to the grind?
greetings my fellow stepper !!! hehe that sounds like we're in outer space but seeing as how we're all in our own world ( i dont know about u ppl but i definitely am ) i guess it applies.
so how is it going? and what are u up to ?.

im doing patho Smile my day has been a rather unproductive one not like in an oh man its going slow day no no as in i DIDNT LOOK AT BOOK kinda day .
so here is to hoping i have a some what productive night Smile

i know im rambling but hey we all need to vent right so if u want to feel freee to write Wink
whats up srsr hope your day gets better
i had a few good hours so far, lets hope i dont curse myself
its tough with this day in and day out, mentally soo draining!
I feel you, take a quick walk or break & try to get back after your refreshed
have a great day bro! best of lucky take care
its been a good day alhamdolilah ( thank god ) . well hope everyone has a good one too Smile
ur attitude determines ur latitude i guess its time for some changes so here it goes.
Bismillah
right so im back its been a rough couple of days.
i've been listening to goljan pathology the man is amazing no doubt about that he reminds me a lot of my of pathology professor and im starting to wonder if all pathologist are sarcastic and nuts seems to be something they all have in common. anyhow so like i said i was listening to the audios and reading RR and here is the conclusion i came to u cant study pathology from them dont take me wrong but if ur someone like me and u like to study things from the basics down then it wont work u'll always feel like there is something missing u can definitely use it as a revision tool to go over the HY and learn them so i've decided to go for kaplan its long and tedious i know but i guess i have to so the goal is to finish it by the end of the mnth inshallah (god willing ) or earlier if possible and then when im done ill go over RR .

P.S dr goljan fans plz dont bite i love him too you know it just wasnt meant to be hehe
good job
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »