Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wat shud b the best - notym
Hi
i did uw 3 times used as a learning tool then abt 2.5months bak,made a lot of uw notes.then i subscribed kaplan q bank coz i got used to uw ans.anytime i saw a new q i had that i dint read this q b4 kind of thing so I started kapaln q bank to assess n learn,i knw its not standard as real exam n MANY PPL HAV STRESSED THAT LAST MONTH 1 SHUDI DO ONLY UW N fa. i m scoring like 70% in kaplan q bank mixed time mode.done wid 60% of q bank.i got 236 in uwsa2 ,226 nbme 5, did nbme 1 and 2 offline got 25 to 29 wrongs, i m doing dit now then plan to take nbme7 soon.NOW this is the story til now. DO U GUYS SUGGEST THAT I SUBSCRIBE UW AGAIN OR JUST GO THRU uw NOTES I MADE, HAV 28 DAYS MORE TO EXAM..PLZ ADVICE. THANX!
If you did UW three times already, then I suggest you invest your time elsewhere and just re-read FA and review your notes. FA is crucial right before the exam.
@ ekx thanx will do that Smile)
@notym
you are telling the exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaact same story i have for myself :|
i am doing dit with fa and planning to take online uw again ... i got the same suggestion from few friends to go for another q bank but im not sure to try sth new at this point

im sorry i dont have a suggestion/advice for you
GL to you
@ usmle_step_1 good luck 2 u 2!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »