Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed step 3 - spiritualhealer
Dr. Archer thanks to ccs i did perfect
This is no lie archer CCS is cheap and works.

he works for w*lfpack at P*ss in P*ss pgnm i n FL!

PS Kindly disregard the relatively rustic, incult, ill-educated antagonists (from W*lf’s P* s_s pgm in FL) that repeatedly place postings adjoining this, attacking them- a website with 3,000 views!! They instead await your click and its correlated wealth of relevant USMLE and residency procurement related information:

GUARANTEED USMLE PASSAGE

USMLE Tutoring Services, NY; Ph# 641.715.3900 ext 833768

-We (Ivy League MDs)are experts in the designing, developing and implementing of educational strategies relating to the country’s most unique medical licensing tutoring system’s mission of unifying high quality USMLE-related research, educational methods and simulated clinical care experiences, into a single state-of-the-art, 22nd century ultra- high tech, ‘real-time’ online program ($11k per step using a contingency fee approach- i.e., if you do not pass, you pay nothing...).

-We use radically efficacious medical educational outcomes-based research to drive unabated leadership and innovation in healthcare educational excellence, through this current period of graduate medical educational upheaval.

-
Usmle cube just ignore this crap. But archer is the way to go.
I am an IMG, graduated in 2002 and I am currently not in residency but will be starting it this year. I took my step 2 in December, 2007 and passed with 83. I took my step 3 in September 2009 and failed with a score of 73. I had prepared for 3 months using archer lectures and MTB once along step 2 ck books and USMLE world (57% cumulative score). NBME 1 week prior to exam was 220. Got result in exactly 3 weeks.

two of my buddies where in a library on jefferson st when they spotted the infamous LI liar posting on the forum claiming to be James C Riley MD
MY Experience- total recap

I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's course (PASS PGM SOTH in FLORIDA)
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:07

I failed 2-CK after I went to Florida and took Dr Wolfs course, it was very inefficient and unorganized I dont recommend him at all, there were alot of cases, but it was very unprofessional and unorganized, he is very unorganized and mean to students, when I asked him a question he ignored me and he never got back to my question...review was just simply not good enough.

my advice is just to use FA, study partners, and online Videos that will help you the most...
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:09

I just felt it did not prepare me enough, Im very dissappointed with my score, it was a total waste, I flew all the way to Florida for a failing score.
I am very dissappointed
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolfe's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:10

I asked for refund and apparently there is no refund policy, and on top of that I cant even match...what a disaster
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:14

yeah I also went to that dr wolfe course too, it was a total waste of time,I recommend taking kaplan over that they are established. or just use the FA and study partners and practice all night long, as much as you can...Practice makes perfect just study hard and work hard maybe you can match next year
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:17

dont give your money upfront to these people, always make a deposit to see if it is legit, if you dont like it you can leave and get your money back, just study hard, use alot of study partners and you will be ok
just cheer up its not the end of the world,
wolfe may have more cases but there is no teaching behind the cases
Report Abuse

lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:20

yeah I wont be taking that review again, I made a mistake the first time, and i will just use study partners this time and Ill buy some videos, I heard they are good enough Ill try it
Great Audio Notes Dr Shawn-Physio-THX!
and great Gteed pass course n North Carolina!
God bless you sami...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »