Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed immediately - forresidency
Hello friends I have a doubt and need to get solved it ASAP. I am volunteering as a research assistant in a hospital and luckily the Professor liked me and also got funding for the project I am working on, so she said she ll pay me. But here comes the problem I am on H4 Visa so I cannot be paid. Is there a way to get it. I have been waiting for this since long time guys finally I got the opportunity. Please help me on this. I wanted to apply for residency for this year. So whats the best thing to be done. I heard about J1 research visa but don't have any info about that. Does anyone have any idea about that. Please guide me somebody. Ur help is very valuable for me. Thanks in advance.
MY Experience- total recap

I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's course (PASS PGM SOTH in FLORIDA)
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:07

I failed 2-CK after I went to Florida and took Dr Wolfs course, it was very inefficient and unorganized I dont recommend him at all, there were alot of cases, but it was very unprofessional and unorganized, he is very unorganized and mean to students, when I asked him a question he ignored me and he never got back to my question...review was just simply not good enough.

my advice is just to use FA, study partners, and online Videos that will help you the most...
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolf's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:09

I just felt it did not prepare me enough, Im very dissappointed with my score, it was a total waste, I flew all the way to Florida for a failing score.
I am very dissappointed
Report Abuse

* Re:I failed 2-CK Sad, dont take Dr. Wolfe's cours
lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:10

I asked for refund and apparently there is no refund policy, and on top of that I cant even match...what a disaster
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:14

yeah I also went to that dr wolfe course too, it was a total waste of time,I recommend taking kaplan over that they are established. or just use the FA and study partners and practice all night long, as much as you can...Practice makes perfect just study hard and work hard maybe you can match next year
Report Abuse

maxine85 - 03/16/12 17:17

dont give your money upfront to these people, always make a deposit to see if it is legit, if you dont like it you can leave and get your money back, just study hard, use alot of study partners and you will be ok
just cheer up its not the end of the world,
wolfe may have more cases but there is no teaching behind the cases
Report Abuse

lisadoc - 03/16/12 17:20

yeah I wont be taking that review again, I made a mistake the first time, and i will just use study partners this time and Ill buy some videos, I heard they are good enough Ill try it
yeah totally agree, especially that course done by a "consultant in long island".. i am sure we all know which one, has no phone number , just some free voice recording service that you call into and listen to this "dr shawn" talk endlessly
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »