Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramadan mubarak to all muslims..... - maradam
i am curious, if you fast and you then announce to the world that you are fasting (seeking attention) does that not negate the fast? After all fasting should be something personal and spiritual and not something to be outwardly displayed.
Just an observation, not intending to be inflammatory or anything.
I actually have many friends that observe fasting and do not make a big spectacle of it.
@ email - you raise a good point-but many people take it as positive reinforcement ( concept like group therapy) to each other and try to make their lives happier/more satisfied/more content by praising/appreciating/giving hopes to each other-- (if you want- you can enjoy some things in your life too by joining - like some people is gym class, earth go green , eating organic only, eating veg only etc, etc etc )

PLUS it is mater of personal freedom too- some people more satisfied either way.

AT BASELINE- life is very tough and too short to hate or be unsatisfied. let other people be satisfied whatever they are doing, try to bring happiness in others life- be satisfied with your life.

I dont know how you guys do it. One month without sex?! Thats like telling me I cant breath for 1 month. You cant even think about or mention sex for 1 month. That has to suck! lol.
All I know is, I couldnt do it. I have to get laid!
@smurphey
u have not to abstain whole month
from sunset to sunrise daily u r allowed to "get laid"
Hell yea the night time is the fun time
@smurphey
u have not to abstain whole month
from sunset to sunrise daily u r allowed to "get laid"
After I read that, I imagined a couple who are making love saying:" Come on honey, the sunrise gonna come,cum quickly cum..."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »