Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maladjustment in MD life - yazen
i'm a married person form a bussiness woman, she is taking care of me and the kids, but she is the boss when it comes to money, so inside me different i do not like that bec i cam from culture that men has to be responsible for money issues , but as i'm struggling for residency and raising the kids, i'm like a housewife and my wife turned to be the man, of course things went very bad after a while not bec she or me, but the money, she is good. and i'm a responsible person, but the balance of life changed and we forgot about the real things we have to concentrate on, so the kids were my only reason to be stronger and tolerate her after she changed a lot, so what i did is i raised my voice and rules are rules whatever happen. i hate divorce word byitself, what we need is talking and give ourselves time, we back again and every thing fine, even she say why you don not fight with me any more, but i do it every while bec it's a normal thing .
any one has a special story, it's good to read it and look at the other side.
be happy, be strong and be yourselfe whatever happen.
If u have time then why dont u work parttime .I was in similar situation .I did that. many people are in such a situation . Just take where ever u get by the grace of God and move ahead in life !
forgot i have 2 little kids, is that full time job or i'll work to pay a baby sitter.
sorry bro, forgot to ask! do you accept paper applications or ERAS application? And When is the deadline and how many are invited for interview? Do you offer prematch? Do you entertain a long second look visit too? What about accomodation? Provided or we need to book a motel for the purpose?
you are freak, and have a small mind like an ant, the whol thing is you're an abnormal person.
no more please, i do not like people like you to reply.
i didnt try to offend you in any way . if u are then i am sorry .
I think this freak guy has really put u down . he s a real jerk...
no problem ripal, i understand you.
thank you
dear PD:

thanks for your response and i appreciate your honesty in judging my credentials. though i received a rejection note this time, i hope to apply again if situation changes in the future or a position is posted again by the program in the forum.

sincerely,
freak M.D.
AAMC ID:********
sorry saintz! my bad. i sure am a swine to have done that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »