Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Raja 123 - munny
Dear Raja,

You have once lifted my spirits with your good words. I now have another question for you................ 94/96 CS passed (Oasis trick). I had a single interview call. I guess i did reasonably well! I have 20 days observership exp at this place (Where I interviewed)And THe main reason they gave me the interview is b'cos my husband isan intern here! My biggest fears is they only take GC holders or citizens and I came here last oct based on a marriage visa( K3).I may not get the GC till APRIL!Though it is in the process !So I want to know if they will rank me at all!!
hello munny,

congrats for such excellent credentials...

u got interview: it denotes that the program is interested in you ( because of your credential or husband factor, whatever it may be). you must have performed well in interview. now the GC factor... as you have already applied for GC, you would have got EAD ( employment authorization document) by now.. and as your GC is under processing, you are legal resident in USA and also authorized to work here... so no need to worry as far as visa issue matters...

try to find out through your husband about your status at the program....

GOOD LUCK...... hope, you both would be working in same hospital in future....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »