Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shud i get my scores rechked ? - zindagani
wat u ppl say .... i got a 76 where as i was getting 78-80 % in online Q bank 2005 n my exam was also good i was expecting uptil 80 at least ?
dear zindagani,
the decision is urs and urs alone...what i have gathered from my experience in step 1 is that q bank may not a good indicattor of the exam at times..i had an average of 80+ in the Q bank and 85 in simulated cd and i ddnt qyt end up cracking up the exam as i was expecting...all in all,if u have a strong feeling that you did well and money is not an issue,go ahead for recheck..remember though the chances are minimal....also,dont wait for the results now,start ur CK preparation ASAP...its tuff but you have to start again...this is just a start of a long battle we all are fightin for!!be positive.....god bless you..
do put ur score here if it changes!!
GL
:-))
thx a lot for yr reply again ... lemme ask some of my collegues n then i will take the decision ... i have already started step 2 as no one can change the luck and the past ... anyay thx again for taking the time to guide me
80% in Online Qbank, this is a very high score, there should be something wrong!!!
what was your nbme score?
i didn`t take the nbme exam i didn`t want to get my moral down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »