Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maine medical center psych - driven
any interview experience? thanks for the input!
I had my interview there, they are all very, but very, nice. Residents are very laid back, nice hospital, especially the new psych hospital they have. PD is so sweet. No med. questions, no writing any essays or anything like that, the only thing is that its a long interview, youll have like 8 interviews during the day. Good luck. Oh, and the city is one of the most beutifull places Ive hever seen.
Thank you very much for the input, Im going there on the 30th of jan, interview is on tuesday. I really appreciate it. Had a hard time scheduling flight from miami because fare is too much from here and all 2 stops.
Yes I know what you mean, I went there from New Orleans. Are you flying on United?
Yes I am. I was confused with the scheduling and confirmation so I have a 12 hour stop going back to miami, might sleep in the airport. I tried searching for a non-stop flight but when I found one its very costly. Mxshrink thanks for the interview experience, I tried searching as how the interview is conducted there but all I can locate is the website..weather is very cold by the way.. Smile
Yes, its very cold, but I forgot about the weather when I saw the views!. Be prepeared to have some delays on your flight, United is horrible. But when you get there and see how friendly people are there, you forget all about it. The interview is conducted in a very relaxed environment. From the 8 interviewers there, 3 of them were residents, and another thing, they only interview one person at the time, so youll have all the attencion of the doctors and residents. Dr. Susuki is the chief resident, he is so cool!. Really, if you are looking to live in a small town (beutiful town), and have a relaxed life, youll love it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »