Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FP Programs. - dik
medtwolove;
I have not rank these programs. I just named the plcaes where i was interviewed. PBH is a good program and I liked the faculty and the residents. They were very welcoming. They said that they were impressed with my interview and would be happy to work with me.I donot think that they give prematches.
Did they give write you the same?
There's a posibility that we all recieved the same letter from PBH PD. But honestly, I did not get any feedback from SSS program. Did you? Please keep intouch and share our infr. Good luck with the Match for both of us.
medtwolove;
What does SSS program mean?

I know this period is full of anxiety. I donot know what PD have in their mind. Many gave me good response but it needed to be seen on the match day. In any case we need to be patient sometimes with palpitations.I am skeptical as some Pd who wrote good feedback had already give the prematches.Let us pray that we match in the program which we like.
oh....it's a typo..SRS, CA. I am from California. Loba linda is also a good program too. The match takes forever, I just wish it could be over ASAP. When will be a good time to certify the ranking list? I have mine ready, but still want to wait for a little while. Any sugestion? Hope we both get matched in the program which we are interested. God bless us.
i have not made my Rank order list. I am waiting for " response"note to my thankyou letter from some places where I interviewed at the end of Jan.
I am from CA and reside near Oakland.
Were you interviewed in CA too?If so which all places.?
would you guys like to comment on FP programs at University of Minnesota and the Rockford program at SIU in chicago.Thanks.
SRS, USC for FM, san joaquin IM...etc. U of Az, PBH for FM, and some other program in east coast. I got some good feedback but don't know where my stand in the quotas and I am still skepitcal.
We still have ample time to send the Rank order list. last date i presume is 22. I am taking some time just to see if any change occurs in the program.
I CANT SPEAK FOR THE CA PROGRAMS, BUT PBU WASNT TOO BAD, HOWEVER I WISH IT WAS IN A MUCH BETTER AREA OF TOWN...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »