Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suny downstate peds - childdoc
Did anybody received any reply from PD recently stating general statements without your name?
I received.
Did anybody interviewed there and DID NOT receive such letter? I am just assessing how much to believe them? I think I am not the only one who has been forwared such letter so the chances seems same for matching.........
please yaar, DIDN'T anybody who interviewed at suny downstate is out there?
hey childdoc,
dont mind but the letter they sent seems like a general one...so, most likely they sent it to a lot of (if not all) interviewees..
moreover, when its without ur name, it means its a general letter...
and if u think u can calculate ur chances of matching in a program based on that letter, then think again..
i got one such letter with my name frm a program that has may be 1-2 imgs /batch and that too frm ross or other caribbean schools...
its not tough to figure out these things if u use ur common sense....
SUNY downstate has given 5-6 prematches this year...if u are not the one, then your chances of matching with them are same as anyone else who interviewed there.
good luck!!!
Thanks Kulsum,

You r right, I asked few other people who had interviewed at suny downstate, two of them received the letter, one didn't. So, may be they will rank me first 150, but that doen't mean I am going to match, this is what I interpret....

Anyway, thanks,
They sent me one, and I matched there!! can not believe it!
Hi dr v gomez - i matched at Downstate Peds too. We should keep in touch since we will work together..... Yupiiiiii Smile

My email is reuniune....

All the best,
Diana
hi drvgomez and dea

i too hve matched at downstate.we shd be in touch.my e-mail is caudatedoc

best wishes

sandeep
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »