Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me with my ROL - escull
I am a single guy from Argentina and I've be living in the USA for the last 03 months. US hospitals are great. Where, for god sakes, can I find nice looking women (Pick one choice)?
A) NYC (Jacobi - A1 X St Lukes - A2 X Maimonides- A3)
B) Detroit ( Henry Ford)
C) Pittsburgh (Allegheny)
D) Miami (Jackson)
E)Arizona (Univ. of Arizona)
F) Philadelphia (Drexel)
G) Providence (Roger Williams)
Please rank these programs for a single man.
Hey escull, sorry man, but I understand your pain.
I would rank A2 first It is NYC and you get to live in Manhattan! Although A1 an A3 are better programs.
No better combination for a single man .
Hope you fulfill your dreams in every aspect.
i like your honesty... obviously, since i am a florida guy (but i am married) and you are from south america, miami should be one, two and three... here is how i would rank based on women and academics (d,a,f,b,e,c,g)... arizona is close to vegas and socal, that is why i put it high... good luck (w/ residency and the women)...
oh, the nyc programs are good, but i have to factor in the women.. there are plenty of them in nyc... but clearly miami is the place to be...
Thanks for your opinion rasalghul. I should be married like you.
Does anybody agree with the answer I gave to my own self? Miami first?
You think Miami has more women than NYC? Are you sure?
Hey escull,
Do you live in Buenos Aires?
I went there in the summer of 2002. There are a lot of pretty women there!!
NYC is not sa good as your city, but it's the best you can do. Miami would be 2nd place in my opinion.
nyc has more women than miami (quantitative) but miami is better (qualitative).. how is that for behavioral science.. married like me?? hahaha.. it is tough, but i wouldn't trade places w/ what i have...
read the first two posts.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »