Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG RESIDENCY is good for post match scramble.?? - doctorpars
HYE ....any body has idea or experience about imgresidency that provide post match scrambl service....is it worth doing??? please rply .as soon possoble....i can forward infrmation to other friends too.......please.................please......
???????????
My friend told me that he had a very bad experience with imgresidency last year. don't trust what they said.
Hi Sean,

I am not questioning genuinity of your post, just asking to step up and explain what exactly your friend's bad experience was. This is actually a first negative post I have seen about us, so I am concerned especially because I am not aware of any clients that expressed any concerns about quality of service.

Not all of our clients get a position, but we never promise one. If you ask our clients, we do just the opposite, I am usually giving very conservative estimates of one's chances to make sure that client expectations are right.

And we do care about our reputation, that's why I am asking you to explain in details what happened. You can also e-mail me privately and give me your friends' details, so I can answer the complain more specifically.

I am sorry. I just heard. Just forget my message.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »