Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice - dr_8003
Disagree with past in that there are plenty of AMGs that graduate over the age of 30+ so certainly age isnt an issue but what you done before is thats for sure!
Hey @sp you just confirmed what I believed all along .... you are not a dude. Guys don't have "cat fights" ..... ladies do!! Anyway I am sorry if I offended you. I really thought you were a dude and so went hard on you. I did not realize that you are a lovely Indian girl. Please do not leave this forum. I like to debate with you. We can even debate religion/spirituality. What can I do to make up for you not to leave??
Also please do not believe for 1 second that PDs spend their time on this forum going through post by post. If they did then I feel sorry for their programs because their attention should be there! Don't go around locking your threads either.
@lump : I agree with you what @pasta describes is ageism and that is different from YOG.
My condolences. You really have no clue how the application and selection process works and just like to post made up nonsense. Program directors have nothing better to do with their time so they dredge these forums? You do realize that all of them have active clinical duties and candidate recruitment is a small part of their work. Your threats are hilarious. I am not an applicant. I am a resident involved in selection. At the end of the day, we can't even remember half of who we interviewed during the day, let alone go out and find out abt them. Sorry to hear that you didn't get interviews. Please stop making excuses. Step 3 will not factor in your evaluation. No one cares. Your biggest flag is that you failed a test that is impossible to fail - CS. Not filling in gaps in your CV is negligence. I hate to break it to you but your competition is not that guy from Vanderbilt with AOA and 6 first author papers, it is people from India and China, the vast majority of whom will have average scores. You cant fix a subpar Step 1. Step 3 isn't going to miraculously change fortunes next year.
I am not trying to bully you, but you repeatedly cook up arguments to try and get one up on everyone else. This will not serve you well in life.
@pasta/noodles
You are an arrogant FOOOOL! how can you tell that CS is impossible to fail just because you are lucky to pass it?
CS is not a true test of knowledge & you can not use it against any one(mmay be step 1 & ck is)
Mark my words, you will soon face failure in your life that will humble you.
& FYI, I passed all my exams at 1st attempt but CS is not a standard exam.
Grow Up
@Doc 911
Here is not Nigeria where they use NDLEA. ...lol....how nija?
@donb ha ha i come do mix up think say i still de nija .... see how this fine Indian girl don vex with me also. Anyway trust all fine for your end?
hi Dr. Pasta Sir. I came to know reading your post that you are resident. I am FMG and want to request you if you can help me to get the interview in your program.
Thank you Sir,
Respectfully
Guruprasad mbbs
No wahala .....except for the serious matching fever wey I dey get...but God willing, all go pure in 46days Smile
Good luck bro....
hey guys pls leave my desi sister(spforcominedstudy ) alone. yes she may be a bit senti and stuff but there are some points in her posts and she's always trying to help people
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »