Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ra, Please reply -
Ce

Hi buddy,
I want your suggestions about the step 2 CS. What kind of materials are you using for preparation of step 2 CS? Do you think if it is worth to take the Kaplan 5 day's course for step 2 CS? It is more than $2,000?

Thank you very much

ra

I am using a lot of material that I've been receiving and buying while I was preparing for step 2 CK like videos, past experiences, real cases, some notes. As always courses with kaplan are very expensive but I can imagine that they are good, the best way to know about it is to ask people who took both kaplan CSA course and the exam maybe in CSA forum someone can orient you about the course, but keep in mind that most of people prepare alone, usmleworld appears to be a fantastic source of step 2 CS material.
Ce

To Ra, Thank you. It is very useful information you provided. thank you so much. and goodluck to you

Thanks again
ra

Sorry Ce I forgot to wrote that the real cases are the typical 40-41 cases that everybody have in case you are interested available for free at www.valuemd.com forum in the section of dowloads, good luck, some other valuable material can be found there.
Ce

To Ra, Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your help. Thanks again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »