Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent: Does Baylor adult neurology has dinner???? - doctor777
Guys plz reply ASAP as I might cancel this interview. Does Baylor adult neurology program in Houston has dinner the night before and is it required??? Plz reply ASAP. There is no way I can arrive before 10pm.
It is never a big deal if you miss the dinners for any iv. Most NY programmes don't even have pre-dinners. So relax.
Yes I know but just wanted to ask what time it is??
I have not heard of any pre-interview dinners being required. Do tell the program you can't make the dinner, but I would not cancel the IV.
im had pre iv dinner, i cudnt make it either. mostly locals cud attend. as far as i heard, they dont care abt pre iv dinner, relax. they take scores>230s and prefer fresh grads per attending when i asked, dats all. have a good excuse like u had iv at other places...and cudnt make it. gl
Hello guys
I am in my PGY3 year of neurology ,looking for a partner to refresh basic concepts and do some Qs before my in service exam.I tend to read and remember better if a study with a partner.Would any one of you be interested since you will be entering in to Neurology shortly.i am very sure it will be a big advantage for you and will distract you from all the nervous waiting for match.

Let me know soon,
Thanks,
Desperaux
Thanks I booked my ticket and
Definitely not be there. Not a big deal I guess, also emailed neurology coordinator.

Deaperau, I will see u this week during the interview. For a couple of interviews this week and I am done. Will prepare with u later.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »