Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
# of Total Interviews ??? - doctor777
Guys let's start a thread to see total number of interviews/programs we are ranking.it will give everyone a sense of how many interviews people did.

I did 8 interviews.
Will awards be given to the people with the largest number or what? What exactly is the purpose of this thread??
i am dishonest....not 19...but 29---lol...

purposeless thread that disappoints othersss.
Guys point is not to disheart anyone it is just to see where we stand relatively to one another.
Ok now that @dandruff has 29, do you feel depressed?? Well don't be because i have 1 so you should feel very great as you stand "relative to me" Smile
With all due respect doctor777, I understand you have a right to express yourself and create whatever thread you want, but this is a complete and utter useless post. To see where you stand relatively to one another? Trying to reinforce your confidence or the lack of it as well as trying to validate yourself through other people is not only purposeless but sadly desperate.

You perfectly know where you stand. Everybody does. It's like reading those annoying posts of "my chances of matching", etc. Just a bunch of people who don't want to face reality, but rather want to believe and read whatever they feel will give them a false and loose sense of confidence and hope (that one guy in a million who failed all steps once, passed them with 190 and YOG 20 years ago but miraculously matched on first attempt). People, let's be real. Stop comparing yourselves to others. Stop asking for credentials. Stop worrying about others and start doing what you're supposed to.

Oh yeah, and whenever someone comes around and tells them "your chances are small and you're not very likely to make it" then everybody loses their mind and start bashing and trashing them for being so "harsh" and "inconsiderate". Pfff.. Any-who, I apologize for the unasked rant, tomorrow is Monday, and by God I hate Mondays...
I agree it is a purposeless thread and solely it makes some nervous and others confident. We shouldn't use number of interviews rest got to compare ourselves
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »