Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice please ? MRCP is a plus point - residencyy
Hi all yog2002, avareage credentials working in UK got MRCP, got only one IV -did not match, lost hopes , should I try next yr or not , please advice , thanks in advance
if u have full MRCP U HAVE VERY GOOD CHANCES IN PENNSYLVANIA , MASSACHUSETTS AND OHIO AS THEY PREFER UK EXPERIENCE. ALSO BRIDGEPORT AND NORWALK PREFER MRCP. BUT WHY DO YOU WANT TO COME TO USA IF U HAVE UK. I THINK U CAN EASILY GET INTO SPECILAIST RUN THROUGH TRAINING THERE THAN STARTING OVER AGAIN HERE.
@notredam -thank you for your thoughts, yeah I tried in penn most of the hospitals, but not many in Masschseetts , not others, you are right I think i can get into runthrough but still a lot struggle its not easy and got all the steps done , so wants to get into residency ,have you matched , can you help/advice to improve chances next time:can i have your email to contact if you dont mind. gl
@notredam - if you got few mins can email me : mach9669 cheers
hi,

my email i.d is ayseleir
look forward to ur advice abt mrcp and residency..i have completed 1st 2 steps of mrcp

i had only one i.v and didnt match...

thank you
MRCP has very little value here. What they look for is US clinical experience. I am not sure where @notredam gets his/her ideas from.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »