Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help!!! Exam in 4 days. - nye123
I am so down Sad. Just took NBME 16 and scored 211. Took NBME 15 2wks ago and scored 209. I thought I could do better this. I'm old IMG and my eligibility expires this month. Do I go ahead and take exam or postpone exam for 1 month (i.e forfeiting the money)? Please I need your candid advice.
now they count it towards your attempt - 6 attempt rule -Extend eligibility if possible as it`ll not count towards attempt ...Not appearing in exam is equal to, you lost one chance in approved 7 Yr period .

Good Luck

Thanks becker14 for your prompt response. I can't extend my eligibility period. Does it mean I just have to write the exam this month?
The NBMEs are highly predictive. Only sit for it if you're comfortable with that score. Don't, if you're not. It's low-passing.
If its you`ve enough Yrs and attempts in your grasp then just don`t go to exam and you`ll be fine but don`t register for new one until you are really sure that you are ready .

You can`t appear more then 4 times in one yr calender regardless you appear in exam or not .

Think and make decision what`ll be best for you ,Best of luck
Thank you all for your response. I'm not comfortable with that score. I'm so down. I need to rethink right now. Thank you for your response once again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »