Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA programe requirement - bang14
can any one tell me plzz what are the requirements for PA program admission?is it possible to get admission without GRE/TOEFL
R u planning for PA?? I am thinking of the same..
Requirements are program dependent. You not only need to worry about exam requirements, but also classes as well. A fair number of IMGs go straight from high school to med school. In the US, you go to college first. Programs may require college coursework that some IMGs don't have. Don't assume because you have an MD, they will waive coursework requirements. They may, they may not.

You generally wont need TOEFL is you are coming from an English speaking country like UK, Canada.

If a program says you need a GRE or TOEFL, the only way to get around it is if you get a waiver from the program. Some places may allow you to substitute MCAT for the GRE.
PA programe requirement, i m interested to discuss with u.
thanks

ts7677
agree with.. blueamg...don't think cause u are an MD with ECFMG, research esp etc u are attractive, generally its harder to get into PA programs. at least in New York, u hve to start from grassroots, its not that easy to by pass the requirements just because u have an MD degree.i will think an RN program may be easier to get to with ur credentilas. PA schools are just as difficult to get into like med schools.. don't be fooled.
i wanna do PA program as well , i graduated 2010 from my medical school , and i wana do PA here in usa , can u please let us know what is the requirments , my email is khaledsokary2006 , my number is 8453008368 thanks
If you want to know what the requirements are for PA programs, you need to go to their website. It is not universal, different programs and her requirements.

Go to Google type PA programs go through the programs websites. Most if not all will have a section devoted to the requirements to enter their program.
check out caspa site
www.caspa.org
u will get full detail with different programs. plus gre is must. so prepare for another exam
@ khaledsokary: Email sent..pls check.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »