Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA/ MPH anyone?? - chicagogal
WES ICAP will issue official transcript too to the institute and most institute ask for ICAP like SOPHAS for MPH only want WES ICAP
@down21, @dr-kiran & @chicagogal
please email me a.asha99

"so after matchday matching/residency forum becomes PA MPH forum?"

@fmpractice

such is the reality for us who don't match my friend, specially the ones like myself who have been trying for years, at one point you have to try to move forward to something, specially if you have to stay in the US and make a living

To all those who are discussing about PA, I have 2 questions.

1. Do these programs sponsor Visa?
2. What are the chances of getting accepted if we meet their criteria
3. If I start the process now. Is this time sufficient for WES evaluation because most programs deadlines are on September1st.
@ chicagogal and @ down 21, please reply to my email.
can you give me some details about HEC in India. How to contact that office?
Personally or phone or just mailing is enough.
@ lavender84 I am not interested in PA program. I have no idea about it. and I have no knowledge of HEC india
Hey all,
Sorry I have been away for a while.
@lavender84: I am also trying to get some information about these PA programs like u. I asked someone as how late we can apply, July- Augsut would be ok. I am yet to send my documents to WES since my documents are stuck here in MUHS university for attestation. For visa, it depends from program to program. U have contact each program individually or check their website like Eras process..
@Sinner: I will contact you via email. Thanks.
whats the average price for MPH school?
itsover2005 ... i assumed you had dont undergrad in the US which would have covered the pre-reqs .. my bad .. if you are truly an IMG from anywhere besides the US, you're right, pre-reqs may not be covered if you didn't do undergrad studies.
could kindly please somebody send me information about the MPH to my email
czaa1
God bless you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »