Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 5days enough for 1 revision of FA - ann17
i have been dragging a lot lately with FA,planning to do FA+uw+Questions beggining next week
Was wondering if 5hrs*5days daily for FA enough for a person who is well versed with FA!
How should i space my day with topics if i am 1month away from test and also how much gap btw each nbme/test?
Looking for some serious advice..Feels like i am losing focus,i am so burned out with this whole step1...
hey ann won't 5 days be too less? if u r planning to breeze through the pages then i guess it should be enough but if u intend to do proper reading with memorization then give atleast 10-15 days..
in the end u should judge how much do u know from that bk...
give an nbme as soon as u finish FA & then work on ur weakness (if u get any) (: & then give another one again... this is what i intend to do IA
all the best.. & yeah don't think that u have burned out just be calm & think "i have come this far & i will end it soon" GL (:
ofcourse u can do this !!! try to understand as much as possible and memorize it back n forth..dont worry if u dont stick to schedule but try to make best out of it...its not the how many pages u r doing..its like have u understood and can apply towards questions and yes a lot to memorize it too...
mahr90....can I have ur email id pls?
my id; trymybest250
thank u
Thanx guys @mahr and amy;thats why i want to read it slow so that i grasp stuff rather than breezing through,hope it will all be worth it when i do an nbme!!Planing to redo nbme7 i did a yr ago and go from there,weekdays will do the old nbmes,just to catch the points i need to work on,and then start doing uw again,have been doing very less to no questions this week,need to do more more questions starting next week!
anytime (:
Good luck.. yes do UW ques everyday..atleast 1 block a day..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »