Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any tips on time management - kolokiko
guys any tips..? i always notice i have like only 5 minutes for the last 10 questions of nbme blocks...this equates to only 30 secs or less for each 1uestion..and my performance in taking a question in thierty secs is always poor because i cannot get the point of the question in that short period,,( and sometimes less than 30 secs)...

on my next test i want to solve this problem..

any tips?please..

thank you
just speed up your time in first 15 questions & you will see the difference.this is the problem everyone faces.goodluck
good advice!
how did you cope that in step 1? do you read quiz from the start to end or last few sentences first?

for me, I'd like to read the last few sentences first and perhaps answers (sometimes). It's not true for all quizs though. I might read some short quiz in regular order.

one more thing is don't waste ur time on the quiz that you definitely have no idea. We don't have any idea in certain quizs. That is inevitable. Don't expect you will know all quizs since there will be surely some strange/odd quizs. So, if you surely don't have an idea about a quiz, just pick the answer what come on ur mind and move on.

Let me know if this helps.......
i eally appreciate the tips..thank you guys..
i do read questions from the bottom..
but
i didn't try speeding up in the first questions and i always try to answer difficult questions as well..
i think those ideas are gonna help me
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »