Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chance - rainbow28
My scores are 240 (step 1) 239 step 2 .what are my chances for residency .should I go for it ?
You have fantastic scores, why wouldnt you go for it?
you have great scores. If your other aspects of the application are good you should have good chance.
Thanks guys ....I am
shedding tears since I got my step 2 score today
i can totally relate to the fact that considering your step 1 score you were expecting a higher step2 score...may be something in 250s.

just so you know, this is an amazing score nevertheless. at every point thank God and be grateful. it could have been worse and trust me there are people with steller step1 score with an attempt in CS, or a very low score in step 2 lets say less than 220. and these are all brilliant people who were not expecting.

this is life, ups and downs and this is how its suppposed to be, you have an amazing chance to match, look forward and forward is the way to look.

i am writing this to you because i have a 248 in step1 and ended with a 235 in step 2 last week. i was sort of depressed but then as i approaced other people for advise i got to know there were people who were at a more difficult situation than we are and still moving.....so be grateful and move forward, we will MATCH INSHAALLAH, may the force be with us...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »