Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mail from Dr. Radha (Ashu) -
IMG

When some one says free material, remember that most of they are road side book sellers. This is the email I got from ...

Subj: USMLE Step 1 CDs
Date: 5/31/2003 1:00:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time
To: ashu_30_03

Hi
I have the Qbank with 2000Qs . It contains questions and explanations. Perfect for Step 1.I am asking $16 including shipping.

I also have the IV Qbank with 1200 Qs .I am asking $16 including shipping.

If you are interested in the Pathology Slides CD add $6 .

I am in VA.

Thanks
Ashu
IMG

ALI ARSALAN MEMON just realized. I was telling you guys from a long time. But, still you guys are sending mail to Dr. Radha. I know 90% of the messages in Radha's email are by Radha itself.

Kick these road side book sellers.
ram

that true and they bother other peoples time and keep them away from studying waiting in anticipation.
John

I don`t agree fully. There are people out there who has good helping nature. I did get a mail from some other folks before and got good helping tips on this forum. I don`t think Dr. Radha was trying to sell some thing. Basically she did not reply after that. Usually people don`t come to this forum after they passed.
Ramesh

I agree with John. don1t mislead the public Mr. IMG. Ram , you better to be Mr. Ram than Ravana.
IMG

Ramesh,

That means you say that Dr. Radha and ashu_30_03 are different? Is it so?
Ramesh

I thought so. When Radha posted message then why Ashu is telling he got a message from Radha.. Any way this is waste of time. The reason I answered is that Radha was in touch with us from other forums and she passed the exams well and she is not coming to any of the forums. But when she was coming to these forums she did helped a lot. I don`t want to hurt any one who helps others including you. thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »