Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help wat r my chances??!! - diverticulosis
LOL i was never diagnosed with depression!!! I dont want Prozac i just want residencyyyyyy!!
go to hell shiel nobody cares for that website. stop spamming.
I am confused, is harvard University a medical Journal?
Since you have 8 publications, which is an even number, matching in 2015, which is an odd number is highly unlikely. So you better publish one more or apply next year.
God bless you dude.
Thank you so much. This really make people like me laugh and relax. It is so funny.
But do not forget that people really have trues issues and have been seeking for real solutions.
Diverticulsis i hope you are just kidding
Something doesn't add up
hahahahaha .. ROFL
owwwww ...lolzz...man this is wat this forum needs...a big laugh, real nice...kept me laughin the whole day, bet your lazy A$$ you have no chance at all, realistically speakn(not your fake numbers u pposted).sorry!!
Lol sorry guys I was just kidding. I always see what are my chances post and thought I'd have a little fun. Sorry if I offended anyone just trying to bring some laughter to the forums. Seriously good luck to everyone Smile
Lol @diverticulosis. Like your sense of humor.
@diverticulosis why dont u post this to step 1 forum , bcos people specially very old graduates killing themselves by motivating each other, inspiring each other, finding sp bla bla bla .....( like to mention i am one of those stupid old graduate) so let them know the real pic of residency ............
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »