Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 ck in 30 days ! - sitagliptin04
Hi Guys ,

With the match date approaching and with rising competition every year each one of you wants to apply on the fixed date. I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for USMLE. I have an interest in teaching and want to help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2.I teach step 2 ck in groups and I have at present FOUR SESSIONS and each session is of 1hr 30 min. In the morning session(8-30 am est) we are doing respiratory , in the afternoon session (12 pm est ) we have just started surgery , in evening session(8 pm est) we are doing hemoncology and in the night session (10-30 pm est ) we are doing GIT. so you can come in any of the sessions according to your convenience. I will finish the whole syllabus in just TWO MONTHS if you can attend TWO of my sessions daily.I teach six days a week and I will cover everything MTB Kaplan and UW and you don't have to read so many books, just concentrate on what I teach. That will cut short lot of your time if you plan to give exam shortly. If you can come in all the FOUR SESSIONS than the syllabus will be finished within 30 DAYS.

I will teach and you can write in MTB or any other book you like so that in end you will have just one book to revise.

With my teaching I can guarantee that you will pass with good scores provided you work hard. You can come in any group according to your convenience and if any topic is missed that will be covered in subsequent batch ,I can assure you that .

If you want a quick final brush up of the entire course then I am starting a new session shortly depending upon the enrollment.

If you have any further queries please feel free to ask.My email id is jaimaavd and my skype id is (divesh04).

Thanks

Dr Divesh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »