Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?cv???? - mistletoe247
do we have to create a cv and upload???? i did not see any section where i need to post my CV for application.
or is it just the formatted cv after u've filled up the application??
mistletoe247,
Are you new to the application process?
Do you have an account with MyEARS2015? if so then you read it and it is very self explanatory. You just fill the pages with your information such education, medical education...etc and it will be organizaed for you.

People already applied and they started to get responses to their applications here and there so you need to do it quickly...and ouh I forget to mention about uploading your documents especially the letter of recommendations it might be fast but also there is a possibility that it takes long time.

Hope this help !
nooo i finished applying just yest..and a contact of mine asked me to forward my CV to him...so i wasn't sure whether there was a section where i was supposed to upload Cv personally or if i made a mistake in my application..i nearly had a panic attack..thnx @mindful nd yes it helped,yeah i saw the ERAS automatic Cv Smile
You can print your CV from Eras that you submitted Smile
Smile ouh okay !! sorry if I was little bit skeptical and all the best. As Drpepper said you can print your application from erasSmile
Use the eras CV
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »