Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Letter Question!!! PLEASE HELP - letthegamesbegin
Hey are you only gonna send the Thank you note for program coordinator. Wt abt the main character, your interviewer.?? Oh btw did you get their business card or sth? How u able to contact them
I did my IV yesterday. How soon should I send thankyou note and to who all? I have emails of all residents but not of all interviewers. I was thinking to send one to chief resident , PD and the PC. Any suggestions??
Yo fool,

had a slammin' time at your workplace the other day.. everyone was chill as hell and I can def. see myself being in your crew next year.. so lets skip the bullshit and get right down to it.. gimme them papers to sign and i'll see your ass next week .. why wait til july right?

-----

something like that should suffice Smile
in all reality, when i was doing my post IV follow up .. i hand wrote the notes and mailed them.. a lot of the places I IV'd at appreciated that gesture and I got emails back with comments on them. Along with the thank you note/card .. I attached my business card just for that extra touch.

fee free to do the same.
@ dalnie,
How did u manage to get all emails of those residents ? Did u ask each & every resident for that?
How about from all the interviewers?? How Can we ask them at the end of the interview ??
Thanks!!
ask the program coordinator for emails ..they have them
grace2014
I was given a folder by the PC which had the emails of all the residents but I sent thank you note to chief resident and asked her to share with all t he residents. I sent emails to P'c and PD. I do not have emails of all interviewers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »