Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coney island IM in NY - krl1979
any one interviewed at coney island IM, please share your experience?
http://sn.im/29dskkz
i had an interview at coney last year, In addition to basic questions they usually ask medical questions and it was a panel interview.
approximately how many medical question and are they all internal medicine question or they ask from other branches?
I had an IV at coney last year as well.. no pannel IV for me .. although I did get asked by 4 different people one at a time .. all of them reviewed my CV, asked questions on that, one even asked me to recite my CV from top to bottom off memory just to see if what I said matched up with what i put in eras.

they all asked medical questions in IM (no specific subject, but I prepared for it .. i knew a little bit about the most common things that could be asked and improvised off of that plus the knowledge I had from step 3 studying just a few months before).
@krl1979, I have IV at coney island this month. can I discuss with you about the IV ? my Skype id orikusa. email hnahar_minnu. I will appreciate if you contact with me.
@doctam3 and @residency15 Thank you very much.
@311b I will try my best to contact you today, I need to talk to you too, thanks
hello dr krl1979 ,may I also call u?my email is nycmatch2015
my IV is february
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »