Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is sending a thanksgiving turkey too early... bad? - piratesoftheperineum
Oooo, OK.
Hahaha...what was that oooo for? I won't teach him /her a lesson !...don't think bad...God will! Anyways hope she /he gets some iv soon ...suffering from non-iv disease I guess! And the name says a whole lot! Pirate of ???! So just let him be....!
Ha ha, this discussion is hilarious .... as hilarious as the Halloween greetings discussion.
can you send me one too
Chill out drelbow. He or she made a joke. Doesn't mean they wish you any ill or are attacking you at a personal level. No one even knows anybody's real name on here. Sometimes its good to laugh at a mistake which doesn't really have a grave affect on any outcome of your life. It just might help to move past it. Sometimes its good to consider the possibility of someone laughing with you, rather than at you.
Try to relax buddy. You'll need need to develop a lot thicker skin than this if you're going to survive residency and future career in medicine. Its not easy to see people having a laugh at your expense, but if its a meaningless situstion ... Why bother getting annoyed. Smile
@tmpsmx...im cool man! No worries...and I love to laughSmile...but even in our jokes we have to have some manners! We are doctors for God sake! I said something that was serious...might sounded silly to some friends but in my opinion wasn't. ..came here to see what others think and got it over with and even closed the discussion! Now someone comes around and creates a topic to immitate me ? Anyways if you think that is funny I will laugh too...but rather feel sorry for such ppl and save my laughter for the match day...meanwhile I have so many other reason to laugh but making fun at ppl! Regarding how thick your skin should be in residency we are going to experience it hopefully soonWink
Best wishes
And farewell
Elbow: you are very sensitive. Honestly your original thread did not make much sense. Who the heck sends Halloween greetings to programs anyway and don't tell me Persians do that because I know a few - LOL. Also, how are you so sure you will be "laughing" on match day?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »