Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it possible ? to catch the match of 2015? - drangel2014
my plan is to give step 1 in april 1st.. i needed some advice is it possible to give step 2 and cs both in 5 months to be able to catch the match for next year? .. or am i talking to impossible.. the reason am giving step 1 late is cuz am doing housejob and i wanna give step 1 after i finish housejob with a month or two of sitting at home and studying continuously.. or should i not rush and catch 2016 match .. .m confused :/ .. can some of you share your plans?
can we apply to any programs if we gaved cs and waiting for the result of it ? .. are there any programs that dont require cs ?.. :/ just a tot
hey drangel,

for next years match you should be ready by JUNE, bcas results kind of take time after JULY.... and so tht u r ecfmg certified to be able to apply for match

GL, dont worry, there r prople who did step 2 within 40 days as well....but to say normally people take 4 - 5 months for step 2....

GL , try n get good scores, there is lot of competition .... so do not rush to apply, but u can , if u have good nbme scores n ur ready for exam......

all in all , u have to be ready by JULY
thats hard then .. :/ Sad i tot if i give step 2 in 4 months and give cs in august and the result comes in September by then i`ll apply and tell them that my result is awaited ..how long does it take for the cs result to come?
or can we give step 2 and cs togther??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »