Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one to choose? - resichic
Hey Guys please help me in my ROL.I had total 4 interviews- 2 in IM and 2 in FM. I am interested in IM more so getting confused in which program to rank first. 1 IMprogram is very good with excellent academic facilities but the place is not great to live in, its in middle of nowhere and the other one is an average program, dint like it much but the location is excellent, in a big city and also have some of my relatives there. My interviews at both these places went very well. So which should I choose to rank it first? Please help me out !
Choose where u will be happy the most....
Which one do you prefer? Happy life in a good location, or good program in middle of nowhere? It's up to your goal. My ROL was decided by locations since I have a family.
Think hard which one comes first to you. GL
choose the one that has better education. the education you gain will stay with you throughout your medical career and is what sets the foundation for your career. location is a 3 year sacrifice...youll be too busy in residency to really enjoy the location much so its more of a sacrifice for your family if you have a family that will live with you but again its just a 3 year sacrifice to set the rest of your life. thats just my opinion
Thank you so much guys , I completely agree with sys_71082, education is very important and thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful advice. I will seriously think about it once again and decide the program where my heart belongs!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »