Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ sys_71082,did u match? - dr_usmle2012
salam bro, did u match?

i was waiting for your post, i really wish u matched, as you are the most deserving in this
forum, plz update when see this post.
ws,
unfortunately i did not match. i guess it just isnt my time again. really disappointed as i thought it was a sure thing this year. cant change what has happened though so just have to figure out what i will do now. i gained more than enough experience where no additional experience will make much difference, cant change scores or year of grad, so trying to see what the best route is now.

did you match? if you did then a big congrats to you and im sure you deserve it!
Sys didn't match, it is written in another thread. I would close this one buddy as I don't think its fair to advertise these things. Best wishes to Sys, try and stay positive
so sorry about that, best wishes for you bro, yes may be this not your time, try for next year
inshallah u will match. i will apply next year as i wrote my step 3 last week.

@paul, i was not known about sys as i did not follow any thread, m not going to advertise any thing
i can feel others pain, who did not match.
This is indeed sad. If there is one person on this forum that deserves to match it is the CLASS ACT Dr. sys_71082 .
I would like to think it has happened for a reason and that he will get into a top notch program soon.
i hope SOAP looks kindly on him there are IM spots vacant I hope one goes to him
thank you all for your kind wishes!
Good Luck Sys_71082
you really deserve it and for sure you will....please keep on knocking.

Best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »