Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is all about God's timing... bro and sises - aboutmatching
I matched within 7 years of starting the process and writing exams. I was on and off in the between. Started residency back home. I can give you this and that reasons for I should have gotten it earlier but that didn't happen. Interviewed in the last couple of years and was sick and tired of getting regret emails. But when I lost all hope it become God's timing, and I matched.

My advice, don't worry about year of graduation but do something to support your file, do your best, ask people who can give you advice and guidance, get connected as much as possible, I don't think it is because you did something wrong but it is just about God's time.

Stay positive...and best wishes to all!!!
Wish you complete residency with a good health. thanks for inspiring post . what speciality u matched?
https://www.change.org/p/robert-m-wah-md...y-for-them
IM, and actually it was my choice too. I was trying to apply to other specialties too but couldn't back up my cv and ps.

GL
wow! congrats... Its so encouraging to read posts like yours , being an old graduate. How can we explain gaps in our career? any advice from u will be very much appreciated.
Congrats!
Plz share ur scores and yog?
Congratss Smile)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »