Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research Fellowship Positions - salvation_within
Hi, dear friends, I want to post two research fellowship positions info I received. For those who wants to put some research profile on their CV, this might interest you, I am truly glad that a lot of old imgs with low scores and attempts have came out of the shadow this year and shared their amazing stories, there is really nothing more I need to add other than provide some of you with some concrete info - which may help: (And I wish you all the best on the journey forward)

---------------------

Two contract research positions supported by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) contract fellowship training program are available immediately in Dr. Atreya's team, Laboratory of Cellular Hematology at CBER, FDA, located on the FDA White Oak campus in Silver Spring, Maryland. Both research positions will primarily focus on the application of noncoding regulatory RNAs (microRNAs, lncRNAs etc) in blood safety and bleeding disorders

Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a MS or PhD degree in biological sciences, and experience in molecular biology and performance of complex laboratory protocols. The successful applicant will be responsible for running assays, reporting results, assisting the Principal Investigator (C.D. Atreya) in developing and validating new tests, and some aspects of laboratory administration. Experience in microRNA work and small animal experiments will be a plus. The applicants must have received a graduate degree within five years of the appointment start date. Applicants should be eligible to work in the USA (U.S. citizens or visa holders).

Salary: Salary will be determined to reflect the candidate s experiences.
Please send CV and names of three references to:
Dr. C.D. Atreya, Ph.D., Associate Director for Research, OBRR, CBER, FDA
chintamani.atreya@fda.hhs.gov

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »