Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any useful Tips for UWorld?? - dragon-slayer
Hi, I'm starting my first read of UW and I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to do it efficiently. The people who have already done it once or twice, can you tell me if you think you did anything wrong or made a mistake that you would do differently?

If you could go back in time and talk to your old self, what would you tell yourself to do differently?

Any help would be great!
anybody ??
https://usmleforauwigrad.wordpress.com/2...ep-1-prep/

Look under uworld, and see "cycle", how you should do it etc. It's an interesting read.
what i would suggest is, not skipping anything from it. i mean ANYTHING.
Go through everything with a clear and active head.
and do as many blocks as possible, but only until your comfortably going through everything.
UW has everything and anything you would want to know.
GoodLuck and Enjoy! Smile
thanks Adnan and uwi.

so what's the best way to do it?? Is it tutor mode? Can I do a block in timed mode first and then the explanations in the end?
timed is always best, get used to the feeling of having to think quick. And NEVER tutor mode. Get used to getting it wrong for real. Always mixed with all divisions because in the exam thats how it is tested.

Hope this helps!
"get used to getting it wrong" meaning; you will remember a question better if you yourself went through the thought process and leaving it til the end to go through all sequentially.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »