Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ecfmg J1 fee - stillresidency06
ecfmg requires a fee of $200 for DS2019... can we pay that online through OASIS??? has anyone done that??? do we have to pay by cheque only???
if we prefer to pay online.... how do we convey that to the ecfmg??? please reply....
hi
u can pay online. u have to load ur account in oasis with 200$ and will be remitted once ecfmg starts processing ur DS2019. My program coodinator said that ecfmg prefers onlne payment because its faster than the cheque.so better to pay online
docraghu, thanks for your reply.... what do you mean by load your account??? do we need a new account??? can i go to OASIS my home page... pay the money just the way i did for usmle steps... is that ok??? what should i send to ecfmg to show that i have paid the money?? please reply......
hi
its the same existing account and the same way as u paid for ur steps.For safety, u can take a printout of the transaction and send it to ur program with the other forms. Even if u dont take a printout, its fine because ecfmg will however check ur account before starting the processing
thankyou so much docraghu.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »