Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ergent advice , plz help - usmleseeker33
hi guys i know u all busy with ur preparations but iam so frustrated
iam an old international graduate 2006 , i live in usa , mom of 2 daughters , 4 and 2 years old
i tried many times to prepare for my exam but i always stop so iam not ready at all , iam studying now but on and off , but i cant say that iam prepared , i wanted to take the exam next November but i know iam not prepared at all , i figured out that iam so far away from the good preparation , i heard about NYCPM , new york college of podiatric medicine , if i took one step i can go to second year and then it 3 years to finish it . that is why i have to USMLE before january tobe able to apply . the thing i found a chorus for USMLE online the doctor promise that i will be able to get above 240 if i worked hard on his schedule , i know his lectures he is so good , but he will take 10 months to finish so i will be able to take the exam in April .
guys iam really sorry i talk too mush but honestly iam so frustrated , i dont know what to do , if any good soul can advice me if he or she in my place what will i do ? really thankful for ur time
getting >240 needs time and continuous study.
you can get it by yourself without tutor.
do nbme to know where are you ,then start.
it's just my opinion.
there are great doctors in this forum can guide you .
hope they help you.
thanks mdkhayat for replying but do u suggest me to take the chorus to be md or to study by my self and go the podiatric college ?
actually I don't know any thing about other ways for IMG doctors except matching.
I like to know about them .please send the link for getting more information about alternative ways for us.
I know if you if you want to get >240 in usmle1 you can do it by yourself.

best wishes
http://www.nycpm.edu/
u should call them
thanks ,
do you know how much we can earn in a year as podialogist?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »