Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR upload...Please help - im_gmike
I have a LOR from US physician. Should I upload it by myself? I want to know if there will be no negative consequences on my application..
what did you select when requested LOR? if you waived your rights to view the LOR then you should not upload it yourself as it would be considered dishonesty, you lied on your application, it definitely negatively affect you. If you didn't waive your rights then go ahead and upload it yourself.
slow down @zlatka81 stop throwing out serious accusations about dishonesty or lying, that cannot happen and will not happen in this circumstance

If I send a doctor a request for an LoR and waive my rights, but he sends me back a copy and tells me to upload it myself, I can simply make a new LoR slot for him were I select I do not waive my rights

you really need to understand the system, the requirements, before you charge anyone with making or attempting academic fraud

@im_gmike if you created one that waived your rights, simply create another one without waiving your rights and upload the LoR yourself.

good luck in the application process

Okay, thx u all. I waived my right to see it. So, I will make an other request
LOL, I would have never thought of that. Live and learn. Thanks kash_md
if yr author upload it, can he makes changes later like add in it or makes a new version ? and can u not use it if not assigned by u like if u have more letters ?
create a new author submission thing, waive your rights and send him the new link

when you submit use the new LoR
Kash grab a benzo. Relax
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »