Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis - raymon
exam on 22 feb & still waiting oasis update !!! anybody have the same problem or anybody can give me reason for the delay . thanks
they were busy for the match, scramble, etc.
my exam was in march 3rd..no update yet..so disappointed
tomorrow it'll be updated.

March 2nd-March 8 exams should be mailed out today, oasis-updated tomorrow.

i heard the previous cycle (Feb 23-March1) had a very easy exam. Darn, someone I know did a poor job, missed out 2-5 questions on every block, and still passed at 84.
tomorrow when? is it thursday after midnight or friday morning......what time eastern or central.......hope we will pass too the questions were not easy at all
around 4 AM Friday morning EST, March 31.

usmle12: the exam is unfair in every aspect. I think it's adaptive now, so if you had a hard exam it could mean 1 of 2 things: you did very well so you had more and more difficult questions till the end; or you did so poorly in some areas that you had more and more questions in that topics, they were not harder, but to you they were because they belonged to a topic you were weak at.

the exam is meant to explore for your weakest areas, to make sure you meet the minimal standard in those areas, NOT to reward you for what you do best. So, an average, well-rounded person can pass easily, but an expert in some fields that happens to be weak in a certain area may have to re-take the exams over and over many times without ever passing it. I've heard of world-renowned surgeons in some countries that never passed this exam, because perhaps they scored 100% on 10 questions on surgeries so they didn't have any more of those on later blocks.

I know someone that was so weak in a certain topic that she had virtually all questions in that at the end, to the point where the exam gave her all reference numbers in parenthesis so that she could do, but still she couldn't.
still waiting for oasis update anybody has same problem .... (exam 22 feb)
anybody?
i took my exam on march 8 and oasis was updated saturday morning at 1am western time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »