Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which docs? - raina
Hello everyone, I am new to the mle world and need ur help. I am going to my home country and wondering which docs do I need for mle s1 registration?

Do I need to get my clerkship record in a sealed envelope? Plssss advise. thks!
Somebody plsssssss......
For registration for step 1, you just need a certified translation of your diploma if it is not in English. For clerkship list, just write down something, don't have to be very accurate. You just need that when you register online. So no need to seal it in an evelope. You need to notarize your signature on the form 187 or 186, I forgot.

Just go to ECFMG website and everything you need to know is there.
Thanks a lot lk!
raina,u need two photocopies of ur MBBS degree + a photocopy of ur dean's letter + a photocopy of ur medical transcripts + a photocopy of ur certificate which has the record of all ur professional exams that u hav passed and ur marks on it....the transcripts contain the records of the hours u hav performed in the various wards ...that's all i can remeber now...hope it helps
Those are needed after you pass step 1 step 2 CK and CS, for getting the ECFMG certificate. But just for step 1 registration, they are not necessary. And your school has to wait for ECFMG letters to release your transcript, and confirm your diploma. The one you send to ECFMG won't count.
lk,maybe what you are saying is right also.....but i sent these documents just to be extra safe...cuz i has had heard from some people that their applications had been missing some doc's and so they got returned...anyways,whatever is convenient for anyone,they should do that...as fro me,i had all the doc's that i hav listed ready so i sent them...and thank God ,my application was approved...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »