Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed step 3 twice - ranawy
drqstep3

It only affects the state license. Residency programs just want to know that you have cleared step 3. It might look bad doing it after the allowed period of time... but then it could be because of several reasons... so i suppose if the rest of your application looks good they will not care that much about a late step3.

I believe you still have to meet all the state requirements as residents apply for doctor in training license or similar. Per my understanding if you are more than 7 years, you might not get that trainee license in those states where they have 7 years rule, but I might be wrong
I may have some suggestions.
Hey ranawy do you have a skype/ or numder in usa ( or email where to contact you ) ?!
please let me know , i wanted to dicuss regarding your st3 problem!
OVERVIEW

Student Focus: International Medical Graduate
Access from Anywhere: Online, with daily telephonic live supplementary instruction by top-notch M.D.s (mini-residency for the U.S.M.L.E.)
In Business Since?: 2001
Duration of our Course: 36 Hours per Subject
Content Offered: Comprehensive, from Start to Finish
Special (Presumptive) Feature#1-Troubleshooting (on-call Access to Instructor): 07:00 to 22:00 Daily Access, with 2 Hour Turnaround Time
Special (Confirmatory Reason to Join us) Feature Guarantee: If you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY!-PERIOD…(!)

CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, 24-7

Phone: six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext six four nine, four six one
Tuition: Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per step (see Feature Guarantee)

APPLICANT INFORMATION NEEDED (LEAVE A MESSAGE)

Cadre: Professional Educational (provisional)
Cadre Sub-Type: (pending) Hours per Day available to study/ (pending) Day- Crash Course Schedule
Program Applicant: U.S.M.L.E. 1
General Skills Mini-Course Fourteen Day-Trial Application: Pending review
Phone (pending) | Textmessage (pending)
Your preferred telephone appointment (date/time) is:
thx
OVERVIEW

Student Focus: International Medical Graduate
Access from Anywhere: Online, with daily telephonic live supplementary instruction by top-notch M.D.s (mini-residency for the U.S.M.L.E.)
In Business Since?: 2001
Duration of our Course: 36 Hours per Subject
Content Offered: Comprehensive, from Start to Finish
Special (Presumptive) Feature#1-Troubleshooting (on-call Access to Instructor): 07:00 to 22:00 Daily Access, with 2 Hour Turnaround Time
Special (Confirmatory Reason to Join us) Featured Guarantee: If you do not pass, YOU DO NOT PAY!-PERIOD…(!)

CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, 24-7

Phone: Six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext six four nine, four six one
Tuition: Thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per step (see Featured Guarantee)

PROGRAM APPLICANT INFORMATION NEEDED (LEAVE A MESSAGE)

Cadre: Professional Educational (provisional)
Cadre Sub-Type: (pending) Hours per Day available to study/ (pending) Day- Crash Course Schedule
Program Applicant: U.S.M.L.E. 1, 2-Clinical Knowledge, or 3
General Skills Mini-Course Fourteen Day-Trial Application: Pending review
Phone (pending) | Textmessage (pending)
Your preferred telephone appointment (date/time) is:
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »